What to Bring / Expect?
- Classes are designed for all levels, from beginner to advanced.
If you have never taken a yoga class before, you will work at
your own pace with the guidance of your instructor.
There's a place to begin for everyone!
- Bring a yoga mat, towel (large enough to cover most of your mat) & water.
We sell mats & bottled water and rent towels and mats.
- The room will be hot and you will sweat so it is advisable to
wear lightweight clothes that are snug and breathable. Most men
choose to wear bathing suits or shorts and women are usually
comfortable in shorts, tank tops, sport bras or bathing suits.
- New Students:
Please arrive at the studio at least 20 minutes prior to class time.
This will give you ample time to check in, change your clothes and
meet your instructor. Doors open 30 minutes before class.
- It is best to practice yoga on a empty stomach, so we advise that
you not eat for at least 2-3 hours before class begins. It is however
important to be properly hydrated so drink plenty of water
- The studio has showers and changing rooms for your convenience.
All Content is ©
2003 - 2014 by Virtual Bikram Yoga.
Web Site by Right